Gaharwar Kalp Plus Capsules is an Ayurvedic Remedy for Alcohol Addiction.  The effects of non- addiction will be seen within the first week.  There are no negative effects of the treatment. Gaharwar Kalp Plus Capsule is a safe Herbal product.
The Herbs Utilized To Prepare Gaharwar Kalp Plus works in three ways It induces a Substance-Opposing Tendency in the individual using it. it further detoxifies the organs and body as whole to regain health deteriorated due to substance abuse. It helps addict regain the mental strength to resist the urge for further use.
This is odourless, colourless, tasteless, and available in capsule form which is to be mixed with food article such as in gravy, dal or other liquid food which can be given to addict.  It will be absorbed into the body of the addict and thus end the cravings of alcohol.
- Reduces enjoyment factor associated with alcohol, Reduces craving for alcohol, Improves liver function, Removes toxins and purifies blood.
- Alcohol addiction
- Tulsi (ocimum sanctum)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Vidari Kand (Ipomoea Digitata)
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurrooa)
- Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri)
- Lavang (syzygium aromaticum)
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
- One capsule a day (Preferably mix the capsule powder in breakfast or lunch without patient knowledge. Also ensure that complete dose is consumed and no food is left over)
- Ayurvedic medicines are made from natural ingredients such as herbs hence are safe and well tolerated.
- The treatment results in vomiting hence Patients with heart diseases, uncontrolled high blood pressure and diabetics should be avoided.