- as it will help to prevent muscular strain.
- It has pain-relieving properties. Use it to ease muscular stiffness and aches, arthritis and gout, headaches and neuralgia.
- Skin problems such as acne, dermatitis and eczema respond well to Rosemary
- Rosemary helps eliminate toxins trapped in the fatty tissues of the body and helps reduce water retention.
- Use in respiratory problems- colds, bronchitis, sinusitis and asthma &ndash for which steam inhalation is recommended.
- Dandruff, hair in poor condition
How to use
- Fainting : Inhale neat, like smelling salts.
- Mental fatigue, poor memory : Inhale neat.
- Dandruff, hair in poor condition : Use in a carrier oil for scalp massage. Leave for thirty minutes before shampooing.
- Stomach pain, wind : Mix in a carrier oil and gently massage the affected area.