1. Protect Your Skin and Fight Aging _Neem oil is chock full of carotenoids and antioxidants that help protect your skin against the ravages of free radicals, which cause signs of aging such as wrinkles and age spots.
2. Heal & Moisturize _For any type of skin, at any time neem extract provides excellent moisturizing and healing benefits. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that help improve skin elasticity and provide and retain moisture.
3. Treat Acne With Neem Oil. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents in neem help reduce the redness, swelling and pain associated with acne outbreaks. The fatty acids moisturize and nourish the skin, while the antibacterial properties fight the bacteria that cause acne.
4. Treat And Prevent Scars_While it can be used with good effect on existing stretch marks, you should be aware that you should not use neem oil if you are trying to conceive or if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
5. Relieve Eczema And Psoriasis Symptoms_Although these two disorders are caused by a genetic predisposition, it is possible to reduce and manage symptoms with proper care. Neem oil soaks into the skin deeply and also provides a protective barrier to promote healing.
6. Effective Antifungal Agents_You can boost the effectiveness of your OTC anti-fungal cream by adding a few drops of neem seed oil, or you can simply try using neem oil on its own to fight ringworm, athlete&rsquos foot and nail fungus. Understand that you must use pure neem consistently and over a long period of time to see positive results in fighting off fungus.
7. Neem Oil Tames And Conditions Your Hair_Rub a few drops between the palms of your hands and stroke neem oil through your hair to tame frizzy hair and impart an attractive shine. Both your hair and scalp will like it.
8. Condition Your Scalp_Condition your scalp by applying neem oil combined with coconut oil or olive oil directly to the scalp prior to washing. Massaging the oil into your scalp will also help increase blood circulation and open up pores, which may help stimulate hair growth.
9. Treat Dandruff _Adding neem oil to your hair products and using it as a scalp conditioner will also help prevent, treat and even eliminate dandruff.
10. Neem Oil A Good, Safe, Natural Treatment Alternative For Head Lice or Head Louse _Regular use of hair products containing the oil may help prevent infestation. Treatment after the fact is a lengthy and involved process however, use of this natural oil is preferable to use of toxic chemicals for many very good reasons.
11. Hot Oil Treatment For Hair_By combining a few drops of neem oil and a couple of tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil you can create an effective, affordable, all-natural hot oil treatment to treat and correct dry hair and split ends.
12. Neem Oil Use In The Garden An Excellent All-Natural Insecticide_Use industrial grade Neem oil spray in your yard and garden as an excellent all-natural pesticide. Purchase the product online or at your local garden center. Be sure to follow package instructions carefully. NOTE: Beware that a neem oil insecticide can also kill beneficial insects. Penn State suggests using neem oil for lawn grub worm control. Another study showed combining Neem with diatomaceous earth gave the best control of aphids on artichokes.
13. Repel A Wide Variety Of Insects Including Cockroaches, Silverfish and More_Use industrial grade neem oil full strength to paint a thin line around your doorways and windows to help repel a wide variety of insects.  Soak cotton balls with industrial grade neem oil and tuck them into the backs of cabinets, under appliances and into other out-of-the-way places to repel cockroaches, ants, silverfish and other unwanted pests.
14. Treat Fungal Infestations In Your Yard And Garden_Follow packaging instructions on industrial grade neem oil to treat fungal infestations in your yard and garden. This product is very useful for treating problems such as: Black Spot, Sooty Mold, Root Rot, Powdery Mildew
15. Repel Fleas And Ticks With Neem Oil_Add a few drops of neem oil to your dog&rsquos shampoo to kill and repel fleas and ticks. You can also create an all-natural flea spray by combining a dozen drops of neem oil, half-a-dozen drops of dish soap and a cup of warm water. Don&rsquot make too much at once. You should use it up within a couple of days while the neem scent is still strong.