Dr. Jain's - Motia Rosha Oil 10 ml
Botanical Name: Andropogon martini
Parts of plan used: Grass
Volatility: Middle Note
Antiseptic, bactericidal, circulatory stimulant, tonic, antifungal.
- Hair: Useful to stimulate dormant hair follicle and increase circulation to the scalp. Helps in hair growth. Gives luster and softness to hair. Prevents early graying of hair. Used for hair dandruff.
- Skin: For acne, oily skin, boils, wounds.
- Mind: antistress
- For refreshing room.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS:
Aromatherapy oils can be used by following methods.
Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in a base oil ( Til oil, corn oil etc.) and massage on affected part or give full body massage. The formula can be prepared by using Dr. Jain's Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber gel etc.
2. Water method.
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil in It (1 drop to 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. An alternate way is to make a thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain's), add few drops of aromatherapy oil and apply thick lep on the affected area. Cover it with cloth and wash after 30 mins.
- Baths: Add 2 to 4drops of aromatherapy oil in bucket warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to a foot bath, size bath.
- Compress: (Hot or cold compress)
3. Room Method:
For fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil on the vaporizer. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, and counters.
Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one fourth (according to age) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
- Never use essential oils directly. Always mix them with base oil. Not to be taken orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genital area, and open wounds.
- Avoid in pregnancy, lactation, infants, and patients with epilepsy, asthma, heart problems, cancer, fever, allergy, infectious skin conditions, and post-operative period.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight, heat, and children. Close the cap tightly and avoid contact with water.