Kutki Akkha (20%off)
Health Benefits of Kutki
- Detoxifies the liver, blood, and GI tract
- Strengthens the liver
- Useful in liver, spleen, and gallbladder issues
- Relieves allergies and asthma
- Reduces inflammation
- Pacifies Pitta and Kapha conditions
- Benefits arthritic conditions
- Increases the digestive fire (Agni)
- Boosts the metabolism
- Useful in weight-loss therapy
- Boosts immunity
- Herbal antibiotic
- Treats fever
- Treats respiratory issues
- Clears the complexion
- Benefits skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis
- Treats UTI
- Clears congestion in the breast tissue
- Balances blood sugar
- Balances hormones
- Treats both diarrhea and constipation
- Reduces hyperacidity and nausea
How to Use Kutki
1. For Liver Health:
Take 1/2 tsp Kutki with 1 Tbsp Aloe Vera and 1 tsp honey. Take 3 times daily with meals
For Elevated Blood Sugar:
Take 1/2 tsp. Kutki with 1/2 tsp. Turmeric. Mix in 1/4 cup of warm water and take before each meal.
3. For Clear Skin:
Take 1 tsp Tikta Ghrita melted in 1/2 cup hot water. Take first thing each morning on an empty stomach. If available, add 1/4 tsp Kutki and 1/4 tsp Turmeric for added benefit.
4. For Parasites:
Take 1/2 tsp Kutki with 1/2 tsp Vidanga mixed in 1 tsp. of honey. Take 2 times daily before meals.
5. For Asthma and Allergies:
Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric, 1/2 tsp Ginger and 1/4 tsp of Kutki. Mix in raw, local honey and add 1/4 cup warm water. Take 3 times daily after meals.
6. For Arthritis:
Take 1/4 tsp Kutki, 1/2 tsp Ginger and 1 tsp of Castor Oil. Mix together with warm water and take before bed each night.