Kulanjan Akkha (20%off)
- Anti- HIV
The dried rhizome of kulanjan is pulverized to obtain the powder which is used extensively for several medicinal purposes. Given below are a few remedies to treat several common ailments.
- Phlegm, chest congestion, cough, asthma, and other respiratory ailments: Kulanjan has expectorant, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. Being hot in potency, it reduces cough.
- Throat irritation and bad breath: Ayurveda recommends to use this herb for oral and voice problems.
- Fever, lung congestion, flu, nausea: This remedy needs powdered kulanjan powder and misri. Mix these two ingredients in equal amount and talk half a teaspoon with milk or hot water.
- Kulanjan contains excellent anti-inflammatory properties and hence it is used in the treatment of arthritis & rheumatoid arthritis.
- It helps relieve discomfort that is caused due to ulcers and inflammation of the abdomen.
- Kulanjan also improves blood circulation in the body.