1. Treats Heart problems-
- Take equal quantities of powder of its fruit and Ashwagandha.
- Take 5 gm of this mixture and mix with jaggery.
- Give this to the patient, thrice a day.
- It is very beneficial in heart problems due to vata.
2. Strengthens Hairs-
- Get the oil of baheda fruit kernel.
- Massage your scalp with this oil, twice a week.
- It is extremely nutritive and strengthens your hairs.
3. Removes Eye pain-
- Prepare a paste of baheda bark with honey.
- Apply this to the eyes as liner.
- It treats eye pain.
4. Helpful cure for headache–
- Prepare 40-60 gm decoction of baheda and jawasa.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ghee to this decoction.
- Give this to the patient thrice a day.
- It cures headache due to pitta and kapha fevers.
- It also cures dizziness.
5. Aids in Asthma and breathing problems-
- Take the bark of Baheda and grind it to a fine powder.
- Give 4 gm of this powder to the patient.
- It cures cough and Asthma.
6. Treatment for Loss of Appetite-
- Take 3-6 gm powder of baheda fruit after meals.
- It enhances digestive power and cures loss of appetite.
- It also strengthens the stomach.
7. For Inflammation of Liver–
- Apply the paste of baheda kernel on the abdominal portion.
- It dissolves and spreads out the swelling.
8. Removes and treats Tumors-
- Roast the peel of Baheda in castor oil and grind it in strong vinegar.
- Apply this paste on the tumor.
- Within 2-3 days of application, thee tumor gets cured.
9. Cures Impotency-
- Take 3 gm baheda powder and add 7 gm jaggery in it.
- Mix well and give this to the patient twice a day.
- It enhances sexual desire and eliminates impotency.
10. Treats Diarrhoea-
- Take 2-5 gm of baheda tree bark, 1-2 cloves; grind them in 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Give this to the patient three to four times a day.
- It controls loose motions.
- Or, take 2-3 roasted baheda fruits.
- It cures chronic diarrhoea problem.