- RAW HERBS
- GUTI & VATI (TABLET & CAPSULE)
- KADHA & ASAV-ARISHTA
- OILS & TAILUM
- SANDU PHARMA
- TANVI HERBALS
- CHARAK PHARMA
Health Benefits Of (Haritaki/harad/harde ) Churna
Terminalia chebula is an herb which is commonly known as Harade or Harad in India, it is widely used as medicinal herbs in Ayurveda.Terminalia chebula is also popularly known as “Haritaki” in Sanskrit the name of Lord Shiva (Hara), which brings fearlessness in the face of death and disease.
Haritaki fruit extract is also widely used in many Ayurvedic formulas for the improvement of the liver, colon and spleen therefore it is said to be a digestive tonic. Many research studies do indicate that Haritaki oil obtained from the seeds have certain substances that can increase the motility of the gastrointestinal tract. It functions similar to that of castor oil.
The fruit extract obtained from haritaki is also reported to contain a substance that has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is also used in the most famous formulation known as Triphala; it is used in combination with two herbs to prepare this formulation. This medicine Triphala is widely used for anti-aging activity and to increase the body’s immunity.
To Make Haritaki Powder At Home
1.Cough and cold: Haritaki is an herb that can be used to treat coughs and colds in both for adults as well as children.
How to use: Take a powder of Haritaki with honey and consume.
- Take 2-3 pinches of powder with honey for small children.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of powder with honey For adults
2.Increase libido Sex : consuming Haritaki can be beneficial for the sexual health as it hot, astringent and have aphrodisiac properties, it is also known as Rasayana a medicine with overall health benefits.
- How to use: Consume the jam made with Haritaki powder and jaggery.
Take 1-2 gm of Haritaki powder with water every day for one month and you will find the change. It is also beneficial in problems like night fall, increase strength.
3.Heartburn and constipation: It is an herb that has laxative properties that can be useful to deal with various stomach problems such as acidity, indigestion, stomach upset.
How to use: Take a powder of Haritaki in hot water, mix well and consume.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of powder in glass of warm water and drink.
4.Sore throat: It is an amazing herb that can be beneficial in solving the problems related to throat.
How to use: Gargle the liquid of Haritaki powder for sore throat.
- Take a glass of water in a vessel, mix one teaspoon of haritaki powder in it and boil. Gargle the mixture the water temperature that is bearable to you. You can even do this regularly to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
5.Hemorrhoids: Haritaki is very good for treating problems such as hemorrhoids
How to use: Consume the jam made with Haritaki powder and jaggery.
- Take Haritaki powder and mix with jaggery with the ratio (1:1). Consume the jam before eating food this will reduce itching, pain and the size of
- Take one tea spoon Haritaki powder mix with one glass of butter milk it will also benefits in dealing with piles.