Common name:Tribulus, Cow hage, gokhuru ,Puncture vine,small caltrops
Gokharu is one of the most important herbs in ayurvedic system of medicines. We offer the Gokharu Fruit at market leading rates to the valued clients. Gokharu mainely used in the treatment of urinary disorders and impotence, kidney diseases and gravel. Gokharu is also known as Tribulus terrestris and puncture vine. Gokharu has the medicinal properties so it is widely used in medicine and it is good for health. It is widely used to treat ailments such as headache, nervous disruption, constipation, sexual dysfunction and libido and infertility problems.
- Gokharu powder is used to cure high blood pressure and flank pain.
- Gokharu fruit powder Improve the profile of red and white blood cells and stimulation of the humeral immune system.
- Gokharu powder has Anti-bacterial, anti-malarial and anti-fungal properties.
- Gokharu powder used for Improves muscle growth and body strength.
- Gokharu powder reduce the in high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Powder of Gokshura boiled with milk may be consumed in seminal debility.
- Decoction of Sunthi (Ginger Powder) and Gokshura Powder gives good results in Arthritis.
- In Dysuria consume milk boiled with Gokshura Powder.
- Powder of Gokshura boiled with water may be taken this in case of prostate enlargement.
- Sourced naturally and processed manually
- Free of pesticides and insecticides
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. It’s truly natural
- Weakness, muscle building: Mix gokhru powder, mulehti, bringraaj and amla. Grind to make powder and take twice a day.
- Uterus infection and inflammation: Prepare decotion of Gokhru fruit powder ( 10 gm) and ajwain (2 gm) in water and drink for few days.
- Raw Tribulus powder dose is around 1 – 3 grams per day.