Ratanjyot is used for Microbial infection on dead surface, Cancer, Snake venom, Bleeding from gums and other conditions. This salt may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Detailed information related to Ratanjyot's uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
- Microbial infection on dead surface
- Snake venom
- Bleeding from gums
- Ratanjyot may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Ratajyot(Alkanna Tinctoria) is an importnt natural dye, commonly known as Alkanet root. Deep red colour can be extracted through roots of Ratanjyot plant. We offer dried roots which can be used for hair colouring. Ratanjyot roots not only colour hair, but nourish them too. Hair oils enriched with Ratajyot root prevent premature greying.Benefits:Ratanjyot adds deep red colour to hair.Ratanjyot is a natural hair conditioner. It makes hair soft and ailky.It prevents dry and damaged hair. Hair looks lustrous and feels strong.Ratanjyot prevents premature greying and maintains natural dark hair colour.S
- Ratanjyot root powder should be mixed with hot water and then added to henna while soaking.
- Paste of Ratanjyot root powder can also be applied to hair but when added with Henna, it gives deeper colour.
- Ratanjyot roots can be added to coconut oil/mustard oil/blend. Oil should be heated on low temperature or put under hot sun. This will make oil deep red. Regular hair massage with this oil prevents premature graying.
- Ratanjyot roots can be added to hairpacks for conditioning benefits.