KAMDUDHA RAS MOTI YUKA
About Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating gastritis and bleeding diseases. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Key Ingredients of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Mukta Pishti
- Praval Pishti
- Shukti Pishti
- Kapardak (Varatika) Bhasma
- Shankh Bhasma
- Shuddha Sonageru (Purified Hematite)
- Giloy Satva
Therapeutic indication of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is indicated in following health conditions:
- Hyperacidity or Dyspepsia
- Chronic Gastritis
- Duodenal ulcer
- Peptic ulcer
- Mouth ulcer
- Diarrhea with burning sensation
- Nervine Weakness
- Burning sensation during urination
- Bleeding piles
- Nausea and vomiting
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Emotional trauma
- Hysteria or unmanageable emotional excesses
- Ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Benefits & Medicinal uses of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
The effect of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) appears on digestive system, cardiovascular system, nervous system and urinary system.
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) reduces heat in the body, balances acid production in the stomach, neutralizes the excess acid, reduces inflammation of organs of digestive system, and lowers the tendency of bleeding.
Hyperacidity or Dyspepsia
All ingredients in Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) reduces neutralizes the gastric acid and reduces symptoms of heartburn, sour taste, sour vomitus, burning sensation in the abdomen and epigastric tenderness.
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is a drug of choice in both acute as well as chronic gastritis in ayurveda. It reduces inflammation of the stomach lining. It gives strength to the mucus-lined barrier in the stomach and protects the stomach lining from the damage caused by irritants like alcohol, painkillers, bacteria etc. It reduces gnawing or burning ache and nausea associated with gastritis. It is also effective for reducing feeling of fullness after eating in upper abdomen.
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is effective remedy for peptic ulcer (including gastric ulcers, esophageal ulcers and duodenal ulcers).
Vertigo or Dizziness
The excess PITTA aggravation is a common cause of vertigo or dizziness. Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is helpful along with other remedies as per underlying cause of the disease. Generally, it is effective if vertigo has any of following causes:
- Poor circulation (along with Terminalia Arjuna Red Bark Powder, Arjuna Ksheer or Arjunarishta)
- Anxiety (along with Jatamansi)
- Anemia or low iron levels (Drakshasava)
- Inner ear problems (alone is not effective, it is used along with Raupya Bhasma and Sarivadi Vati)
- Side effect of any medicine
- Reeling sensation associated with acid dyspepsia
Dosage of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
1 tab twice a day