Kamdudha Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating gastritis and bleeding diseases.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Gastritis, diarrhea with blood discharge and diabetes.
- It is used to treat female complaints such as leucorrhea, heavy menstrual bleeding.
It is also known as Kamdudha Rasa plain. This is because, there is another Kamadugha rasa with Mukta bhasma.
Doctors also use this for the treatment of
Skin disorders with bleeding, secretions, burning sensation (Pitta symptoms).
Effect on Tridosha &ndash Balances Pitta
Kamdudha Rasa plain dosage:
125 mg &ndash 1 &ndash 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
In female conditions, it is given along with cow milk or rice washed water.
In Pitta imbalance, it is given ialon g wth sugar and cow milk.
In diabetes, it is given along with long pepper.
In Bleeding disorders, it is given along with Durva svarasa (Cynodon dactylon)
Kamdudha Ras ingredients:
- Amrutha Satwa (Giloya satva) &ndash Water extract of Tinospora cordifolia &ndash 40 grams
- Svarna Gairika &ndash Red ochre &ndash purified  &ndash 10 grams
- Abhraka Bhasma &ndash Silica Bhasma &ndash 10 grams
Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, Rasa Rasayana Prakarana, also mentioned in Rasa Yoga Sagara