Kamdudha Ras – Benefits, Dosage, Ingredients.
Kamdudha Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating gastritis and bleeding diseases.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Gastritis, diarrhea with blood discharge and diabetes.
- It is used to treat female complaints such as leucorrhea, heavy menstrual bleeding.
Skin disorders with bleeding, secretions, burning sensation (Pitta symptoms).
125 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
In female conditions, it is given along with cow milk or rice washed water.
In Pitta imbalance, it is given ialon g wth sugar and cow milk.
In diabetes, it is given along with long pepper.
In Bleeding disorders, it is given along with Durva svarasa (Cynodon dactylon)
- Amrutha Satwa (Giloya satva) – Water extract of Tinospora cordifolia – 40 grams
- Svarna Gairika – Red ochre – purified – 10 grams
- Abhraka Bhasma – Silica Bhasma – 10 grams
Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, Rasa Rasayana Prakarana, also mentioned in Rasa Yoga Sagara