Amlapittantak Yog is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is mainly used in the treatment of gastritis and dyspepsia etc. This medicine is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Amlapittantak Yog Uses:
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
- It is used to relieve dyspepsia, gastritis, acid reflux disease, acid peptic disorders etc.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Pitta and Kapha.
Amlapittantak Ras dosage:
250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is usually administered along with honey
How long to take?
This medicine can be safely taken for a period of upto 1-2 months.
Amlapittantaka vati side effects:
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- This medicines should be strictly taken under medical advice.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in infants.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Amlapittantak Loh ingredients, how to make:
Mrita Soota – Bhasma of Mercury – Rasasindoor – 10 g
Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma of Mica – 10 g
Loh Bhasma – Iron calx – 10 g
Pathya – Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – fruit rind – 30 g
Reference: Rasendrasara Sangra Amlapitta Chikitsa 1.
Manufacturers: Divya Pharmacy, Dabur, Baidyanath, Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd, Zandu