1) Oligomenorrhoea or hypomenorrhoea
2) Secondary amenorrhoea
3) Primary amenorrhoea without the evidence of any congenital or anatomical abnormality
Capsule twice daily to be started a week before expected date of mensturation. The medication should be discontinued during menstruation and repeated in each cycle till regular rhythm is restored.
Capsule twice daily till menstruation sets in.
Rule out pregnancy before prescribing.
1) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.
2) Improves blood supply to pelvic organs
3) Improves ovarian function
4) Free from nausea and vomiting, breast tenderness, headache unlike hormones.
5) Safe for long-term use.
DO'S AND DON'TS Do's
1) Prefer wheat, milk and fruits.
2)  Weight reduction.
3)  Morning walk is recommended.
1)  Avoid hot and spicy food recipes and alcohol.
2)  Avoid day time sleeping and smoking.
3)  Avoid too much mental and physical exertion.
4)  Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.