1) Functional dyspepsia or non-ulcer dyspepsia
2) Nausea and vomiting associated with dyspepsia
3) Early satiety
4) Bloating or abdominal discomfort
1 2 tablets, after major meals.
1) Fast relief of symptoms of belching, bloating and indigestion within 15 minutes of its consumption.
2) No known contra-indication like antacids and anti-flatulent.
3) Stimulates body's natural supply of digestive enzymes
4) Free from sodium and chalky taste.
5) Safe and it can be taken even for a long period of time to ensure long lasting effect.
6) Not habit forming.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Consumption of milk and buttermilk is recommended.
2) Consumption of orange juice, ripe bananas and dried grapes is recommended.
3) Vegetarian food is recommended.
4) Consumption of mung, honey, ghee, and butter in a balance quantity is advised.
5) Yoga, morning and evening walk is recommended.
1) Avoid fried, oily and spicy food.
2) Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and consumption of alcohol.
3) Reduce mental and physical exercise and stress.
4) Avoid irregular food habits