1) Migraine syndrome
2) Tension, headache
2 tablets twice a day to be taken orally. The course may be repeated after a month.
2 tablets twice a day to be taken orally. The course may be repeated after 1 month.
1) Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
2) Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
3) Provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
4) Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
5) Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
6) Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Consumption of cows milk and cows ghee for people suffering from migraine.
2) Early to bed is very useful.
3) Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended for these patients.
4) Prefer bland diet
1) Avid fried and spicy food recipes.
2) Avoid food items which cause indigestion and constipation.
3) Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold and rain.
4) Avoid day time sleeping and spending sleepless night.
5) Avoid curd, bananas and dried things.
6) Avoid drinking cold water and ice-cream.
7) Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke and dust.
8) Avoid irregular dietary habits.
9) Avoid day time sleeping.