For effective management of premature ejaculation
Herbomineral approach to the management of bedwetting in children
1) Premature ejaculation
2) Nocturnal semen emission.
3) Nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting) in children
Adult: 1-2 Tablets two times daily for six to eight weeks.
Children: 1 tablet two times daily for four to six weeks.
The tablet can be crushed and given with milk or honey.
1) Non sedating and non habit forming effect unlike antidepressant.
2) Long lasting effect after the therapy.
3) Does not reduce the sexual urge.
4) Assist in achieving voluntary bladder control
5) Safe for continuous use.
DOS AND DON'TS
1) Consume leafy vegetables and fruits.
2) Keep bowels clear.
3) Eat protein rich food.
4) Consume milk and ghee.
1) Avoid excessive salt intake.
2) Avoid alcohol and smoking
3) Avoid tobacco chewing.
4) Avoid late nights and sleepless nights.
5) Avoid physical and mental strain