Botanical Name - Lavendula officinalis
Parts of plan used - Flowers
Volatility &ndash Middle Note
Analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, hypotensive, sedative.
- Skin: For moisturizing, cleansing, soothing, tonning, nutrition, for relieving pain (nappy rash, diaper rash, boils, aches, piles, fissure, prickly heat) for dry skin, cracks, wounds, insect bites, injury, burns. Used in massage oil (or Aloevera gel, cucumber gel), compress, spray.
- Hair: For dandruff, hair loss, lice, fixing hair (with gel), injuiry to hair, for luster, hair wash, for making hair oil.
- Cold, flu, sinusitis, throat infection: inhalation, massage, gargles.
- Muscle pain, sprain, joint pain, spondylitis, swelling, leg cramps, massage, compress, with wonder mitti, foot bath.
- Head aches, migraine, insomnia: in massage bath, vaporizer.
- Constipation, indigestion, gas, piles, fissure.
- Females: for period pains, PMT, menopause, white discharge, burning urine, engorged breast - massage, compress, bath.
- Mind &ndash stress, anxiety, depression, general debility, hyperactive mind.
- For disinfecting and refreshing room, stationery, clothes.
- In gardening against mould & insect: used in spray.
- In pets: to disinfect skin, place.