Know as Shwas Roga in Ayurveda, Asthma is a chronic condition involving the respiratory system in which one experiences shortness of breath. Asmolin tablet is a very effective treatment for asthma.
Causes of asthma:
The cause of asthma is unknown till date. Also it is not fully understood as to why asthma occurs in some but not in others. Asthma symptoms vary over time, and also differ from one individual to another. Some common causes of asthma are allergens from nature like house dust mite and cockroach, grass, pollen, foods, climatic changes, animals like cats, dogs etc.
Asmolin tablet is a very effective treatment for asthma, allergy, bronchitis, respiratory tract infection & common cold. Asmolin tablet effectively relieves asthma and other respiratory complications with no adverse side effects.
Asmolin Tablet is an effective Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which relaxes the over-worked chest muscles and also plays an important role in reducing the irritation in respiratory tract and reduces stress due to sneezing and coughing.
This herbal medicine boosts the immune system & helps combat virulent pathogens, restoring the body to normalcy during hypersensitivity reactions. It is known to maintain the health of the throat chest & lungs.
Asmolin tablet Eases breathing, Reduces allergy, Reduces frequent attack of Asthma, Minimizes usage of inhalers, Reduces chest pain and congestion, Mobilizes cough and effectively relieves from cough and cold.
- Asthmatic cough
- Chest congestion
- Asthma & Bronchitis
- Adjuvant in Respiratory tract infections & common cold
Ingredients of Asmolin tablet:
- Adulsa (Adhatoda vasica)
- Yeshtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Tulsi (ocimum sanctum)
- Sunth (Zingiber officinale)
- Pimpali (piper longum fruit)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
- Kalimiri (Piper Nigrum)
- Kanak panchang (datura metel)
- Talispatra (Taxus baccata)
- Haldi (curcuma longa)
Three tablets twice a day after meals with water or as advised by the physician.
Ayurvedic medicines are made from natural ingredients such as herbs and minerals hence are safe and well tolerated.
Dos and Don&rsquots
- Avoid fried and processed foods
- Avoid food such as rice, curds, buttermilk, sugar, lentils, heavy milk products like cheese, paneer etc&hellipwhich has natural tendency to produce the phlegm or to accumulate the mucus
- Drink boiled water in plenty
- Avoid over eating. Take light dinner one hour before going to bed
- Avoid fruits such as guava, papaya, watermelon and banana
- Avoid cold and damp places
- Go for morning or evening walk, do yoga mainly &lsquoPranayama&rsquo
- Avoid Tobacco, wine and smoking
- Keep rooms well ventilated. Avoid air conditioners, coolers and direct air of fan
- Avoid Perfumes, Agarbatti. Mosquito repellents
- Avoid over exercise and over indulgence in sex