Dashmul Kashay (2pc) Nagarjun
Dashmul Kashaya is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Dashamoola Kashaya, Dashmul Kashaya etc. It is widely used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions.
Ingredients of Dashmul Kashaya
- Dashamoola -group of ten herbs
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Brihati- Solanum indicum
- Kantakari- Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura -Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni- Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni - Uraria picta
Benefits of Dashmul Kashaya
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of pain in flanks, fever, bronchitis, cough with sputum.
- Important in vata, kapha, cough, asthma and catches.
Dose of Dashmul Kashaya
- The dose is 12 &ndash 24 ml, before food, at about 6 am and 6pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- It is advised to have a long pepper along with this medicine.
Side Effects of Dashmul Kashaya
There are no known side effects of this medicine
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.