Avipattikar churna is a herbal powder mix.
- It helps to relieve gastritis very quickly.
- Vibandham malamootrayoho &ndash It helps to relieve constipation and difficulty in urination.
- Agnimandya &ndash it helps to relieve indigestion.
- Prameha &ndash it is used in treating diseases of urinary system.
- Durnama nashanam &ndash It is used even in chronic conditions.
In clinical practice, it is widely used in liver disorders and alcoholism.
Avipattikar Choorna ingredients &ndash
10 grams of each of
Trikatu &ndash pepper, long pepper and ginger
(Triphala) -Haritaki &ndash Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind &ndash Terminalia chebula
Vibhitaki &ndash Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind &ndash Terminalia bellirica
Amalaki &ndash Indian gooseberry fruit &ndash Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
Musta &ndash Nut grass (root) &ndash Cyperus rotundus
Vida Lavana &ndash Vida salt
Vidanga &ndash False black pepper &ndash Embelia ribes
Ela &ndash Cardamom &ndash Elettaria cardamomum
Patra &ndash Cinnamomum tamala
Lavanga &ndash Clove &ndash Syzigium aromaticum &ndash 110 grams
Trivrit &ndash Operculina turpethum &ndash 440 grams
Sharkara &ndash Sugar &ndash 660 grams
Bhaishajya Ratnavali Amlapitta Chikitsa 25-29.
1 &ndash 5 grams. To be taken at the starting of meals and in between meals.
Side effects &ndash
- It may cause diarrhoea, watery stools, abdominal pain and dehydration, in case then drink plenty of water or take , consult a doc.
- Since sugar is added, this product is not recommended for diabetic people.
- People with diabetes (with precaution), hypertension, sensitive stomach, ulcerative colitis, diarrhoea, should exercise caution while taking Avipattikar Choorna.